Working to improve the urban living experience
Are you passionate about creating urban and regional places that improve the experience of urban living for people and communities today and for generations to come? Beyond your title and expertise, do you identify as being a problem solver, diverse in your thinking, positive in your mindset, and committed to the cause of giving 100% to clients without exception?
If you answered ‘yes’ to the above, we just might be a perfect match for each other.
We exist to improve the experience of urban life, but we understand how complicated a process it can be. We take a holistic approach to projects by working in multi-disciplinary teams which blend our core expertise: design, economics, engagement, social strategy, project advisory & management, and planning.
This elevated and multi-faceted perspective not only produces better outcomes for our clients but enables our people to develop their skills and learn diverse insights across the business.
Here at Ethos Urban, we are 100% all in - continually looking to improve, chipping in to help each other reach industry-leading outcomes for our clients. If this sounds like a journey you wish to be a part of, we would really love to hear from you.
View current opportunities and Internship opportunities on Bamboo HR.
Work + Life Balance
- Flexible Working: What works for you, your family, and your clients, works for us
- Parental Leave: 18 weeks paid parental or adoption leave for all parents and carers + optional 104 weeks unpaid (birth parent) + additional special leave allocations
- 1:1 Transitional Coaching for significant life events (Parental Leave, Retirement, Managing Change etc.)
- Additional Annual Leave: Maximum 4 week purchased leave p.a.
- Study Leave - Undergraduates & Post-Graduates
- Employee Ownership Scheme
- $5K Rewards & Recognition Incentive
- $10K Employee Referral incentive
- Salary sacrifice arrangements
- Novated lease
- Mobile device rebate
Personal Development & Growth
- Internship Program: Current Openings.
- Ongoing Education & Development Assistance
- Professional memberships
Health / Wellbeing
- Employee and Family Assistance program (EAP).
- Mental health and fitness workshops.