Optimising social value
Social sustainability is fundamental to achieving liveable places that people want to spend time in. Enhancing quality of life, wellbeing, and resilience will ensure the long-term success of places and communities.
Our team delivers tailored social planning and social sustainability advice that meets the needs and aspirations of communities, as well as government’s strategic goals and private developers’ urban renewal objectives.
We work with clients to understand, define, deliver and measure a compelling social value proposition for their projects. We understand the complexities of urban development and the impact of the growing social sustainability agenda on how we plan for our cities and communities.
Our social strategy services include:
Research and Policy
- Social research
- Socioeconomic and demographic analysis
- Policy advice, development and evaluation
- Social Impact Assessment
- Community infrastructure and open space planning
- Community and cultural strategies
Social Value and Sustainability
- Social value and performance
- Community resilience and wellbeing strategy
- Social procurement
- CSR and ESG advisory
- Strategic purpose, vision and principle setting
- Placemaking, place management and activation strategies