Making a vision possible
As a team of expert planners, economists, designers, engagement, social strategy and project advisory and management specialists, we draw on our collective intelligence to support clients through all the stages of complex planning processes.
Through decades of experience, we provide greater certainty to achieve approvals and unlock the development potential of land. We’re trusted advisers to government in developing planning policy at local, state and federal level.
Our planning services include:
- Local and State based planning approvals, development applications and rezonings.
- Policy formulation and research to inform local and State government strategies.
- Strategic and structure planning and regions and precincts.
- Preparation of planning instruments like planning schemes and development control plans.
- Expert evidence in appeals and tribunals.
- Crime prevention through environmental design assessments.
- Visual impact and view impact assessments.
- Design competition management via our bespoke Design Competition Management platform.
- Real-time tracking of the latest planning policy changes via our bespoke Ethos InSite platform.
- Planning Academy training courses for local and State government clients.