We take a different approach to design, founded upon a belief that the best ideas for the built environment emerge in a studio setting where designers interact collaboratively with multidisciplinary professionals.
Our work is characterised by measurable analysis and iterative testing, with thoughtful attention to future scenarios. We don’t just accept what is – we explore what could be. Often at the beginning of a project we reimagine briefs, uncover possibilities and diagnose unseen problems to spark appropriate directions to create the momentum needed to achieve robust outcomes.
Our design services include:
- Site and precinct master planning.
- Feasibility studies.
- Design charrettes and enquiry by design workshops.
- Design reviews and advice.
- Design competitions and design juries.
- Development control plans.
- Design guidelines.
- Graphics and branding.
- Visual impact assessments.
- Expert evidence in appeals and tribunals.
- Digital and physical model making.