Analysis and insights
Our economics team are experts in the analysis of ‘people, places, and spaces’ and the many policies and factors that determine the structure and performance of our cities and regional areas.
We have a practical approach to urban and regional economic analysis that is focused on providing private and public sector clients with robust advice that informs their decision-making.
We work with developers, investors, policy makers, businesses, peak bodies, Government departments and agencies, and many other entities seeking advice on how economics applies to their real-world issues. This includes a wide variety of assignments, from detailed location analysis for national retailers through to advice on the economic impact of major infrastructure projects.
In many instances we are called on to provide expert evidence or specialist economic advice on complex land use, property, and policy matters.
Our economics services include:
- Location and market feasibility assessments (residential, retail, commercial and industrial).
- Activity centres, housing, employment and industrial land studies.
- Investment attraction and profiling.
- Development capacity and market feasibility analysis.
- Economic and social impact assessment.
- Renewable energy, transport and infrastructure.
- GIS analysis and site selection.
- Demographic, socio-economic and property data analysis.