Diversified housing and increased open space for the community
Ethos Urban was engaged by Development Victoria to prepare the Planning Approvals for Alfie, a multi-unit residential development comprising 127 dwellings in Altona North.
The Ethos Urban team worked closely with several multi-disciplinary consultants and the Council to ensure efficient delivery of the approvals for each stage. With Stage 1 soon to commence construction, this project will create a unique, medium density, neighbourhood developed around a green spine central park within close proximity to services and amenities, and public transport connections to Melbourne CBD.
- The deliverables from our project team have included:
- Ongoing planning advice in relation to open space and affordable housing requirements.
- Preparation and management of Planning Permit Applications for Buildings and Works and Subdivision associated with Stages 1, 2 and 3.
- Preparation and management of Planning Permit Applications for associated display signage on site.
- Preparation and management of Planning Scheme Amendment documentation for removal of anachronistic restrictive covenants.